<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3801345786396256221?origin\x3dhttp://that-fakesmileofyours.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

☆Trish☆
Yes i am the DramaQueen!(:
Once a OLQP-ian(:
Currently in HCIS.
My Twitter.
Single/Attached 2NE1.ADAMYOUNG.KRISALLEN.
First things first , i WON'T entertain spammers.
Love me? Continue to STAY!(:(if u want)
Leave your HUGS & KISSES on my tagboard(:



Escape here


♥♥Nicole♥♥ Steffie Phyllis Ansley Sarah Prim's:) -Ashley- BC ( Bitchy Commitee ) My chioo bu , REGINE YAP :) Robyn Hood :) Alyssa:) Kimberlaeeee Quah (: PRETTYYY SHANNON Jing Lei


Special Thanks


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


Leave them here ♥





Good old times


April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
Saturday, August 14, 2010


We are up to some letter writing thingy now (: I'll post the letter from Nic and the one i wrote to her ((: So basically , we started with name calling :D
Nic : Adrian , Abdul
Myself : Muthu , Murray , Lily Lee Li Li
Steff : Alexis , Mohamuad (none of us noe how da spell :/)
Lianne : Daphane

These names are given by each other (((:

Here comes the Letter (((:
To Nic From Me ♥ :
Dear Nicky aka Adrian aka Abdul , my dearest engager ((: You have a cute self , cute everything ((: You make my HCIS days great and make me to who I am in HCIS ((: you and me shld continue cheating on each other :p jkjk , ok I'm being serious now , we shld stay as 'engager' always and always ((:I will tattoo ur name ...in my heart ,deep inside ((: You are a great 'engager' even if we have been cheating on each other :p jkjk ! But I'm serious , u have treated me damn well ((: I wil not forget u if we have to part each other ((: u will always stay in my heart , in a cozy and unique area deep deep inside ((:Love , ur 'engager' , Trish aka Muthu aka Lily Lee Li Li ♥ I'm still laughing at the Lily Lee LiLi. !!!!!

From Nic To Me ♥ :
Dear trishhy squishy(:, You have a cute YOU. :D You make me laugh, smile, happy, everything! You should be mine forever. :P:P You & Me should try going shopping together one day, hahhahaha! (; I'd get your name tattooed on my ASS, ok, kidding, it's my HEART. (: the red pumping with veins around ...it thing inside my body. (: You are so lovely! ♥ I love you. Love, ADRIAN. *wink







Lily Lee Li Li , signing off :p
ok im serious now , Trish signing off *glee*


Tricia @* 7:28 PM
__________________________________________________________________