Heyyy (: I'm feeling the Monday blues now ): but his morning is totally too awesome for words (:
First thing that made me smile today : TRUTH OR DARE :D we kinda made it only dare (: truth isn't that fun that's why :D well , this is included in the joyous moments of life but also embarrassing moments of life :/ I watched fellows buddies , Nicole , Steffie , Lianne and Zeyda do their dare during both recess and lunch :D and I have to do mine Tmr -.- since they could not find *ahem* !! So yeah but Im gonna give them till en of SCH day only :D mine might seem orblook easy to u but it isn't for me since I didn't talk to *ahem* for months now :/
Second thing that made me smile : RESULTS FOR MATH TEST
29/30 woohoo :D I was suppose to get full marks but got one mark deducted becos I forgot to write one number just one -.- but anw good job to myself (:
Third thing that made me smile : RESULT FOR NEW SOUTH WHALES CONPETITION , Math :D
Sadly among the whole of sec 1s there was no distinction at all :/ but yes who have quite a few credits :D
An I'm among those in credits :D gonna get my certificate Tmr :D
Nicole , baby butt , dun feel sad :p I bet u :p
Ok a little hard to believe I got thi results actually haha
ON CLOUD NINE
Trish (:
__________________________________________________________________