<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3801345786396256221?origin\x3dhttp://that-fakesmileofyours.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

About

☆Trish☆
Yes i am the DramaQueen!(:
Once a OLQP-ian(:
Currently in HCIS.
My Twitter.
Single/Attached 2NE1.ADAMYOUNG.KRISALLEN.
First things first , i WON'T entertain spammers.
Love me? Continue to STAY!(:(if u want)
Leave your HUGS & KISSES on my tagboard(:



Escape here


♥♥Nicole♥♥ Steffie Phyllis Ansley Sarah Prim's:) -Ashley- BC ( Bitchy Commitee ) My chioo bu , REGINE YAP :) Robyn Hood :) Alyssa:) Kimberlaeeee Quah (: PRETTYYY SHANNON Jing Lei


Special Thanks


Designed by islenska | Blogger | Blogskins.com


Leave them here ♥





Good old times


April 2010
May 2010
June 2010
July 2010
August 2010
September 2010
October 2010
November 2010
December 2010
January 2011
Saturday, November 27, 2010

Hey there all !!!:D 
I Noe I haven't been posting for awhile -.- yes so I'm bck on now :D 
Wow time flew really quickly it's been a SCH yr already (: a yr since I left PSLE , a yr since I left OLQP ): , a yr since I was p6 , a yr since I enjoyed being with cute little juniors :D now in sec SCH , I'm actually the junior of my seniors )': wish I was the senior and see over my juniors agn at OLQP , it was just hell fun :D I MISS THOSE DAYS BADLY ): 
Heard OLQP has a Fatjer Nicholas Barre Gallery now !!(: there's like wad , 6 ipads 6 MacBook pro ?!?!?! Since when is OLQP so rich ?O.o jut a yr before I left , there's always fund raising and those shit and now they get MacBook and ipads to use -.- wth man ... Just if I could stayed another yr !! Well , they sai the new principal is nice :D well , looks like it when I saw her (:  
Ok I have to get bck to OLQP nxt yr , visit the gallery , watched the fusion dancer dance :D , see whose the new prefect :D , and see who else can make OLQP proud !!(: 
Monika juSt made us proud by being the top Eurasian student for PSLE 2010 with an aggregate of 269 (: highest aggregate in OLQP this yr is 272 :D bets my batch's !!!!! Yay for graduates of 2010 (: 
P5's this yr , work hard yea ? Let OLQP's name go on the newspaper agn (: 

Hmmm alright enough of grumbling how much I miss OLQP D: 
Alright two days ago was NICOLE YIP's birthday :D Happy Birthday Bitch (: 
Imma gonna miss u like shit I swear !!  Nxt time I won't only grumble abt how much I miss OLQP but grumble abt how much I miss u tooo ): 
Hope u enjoyed the surprise party (: told cha if u don't I'll be really disappointed with myself ): haha this wasthe whole process of it : woke up , showered , continue lying to her that Im not free on that day , went to scape to decorate the room , boys blew the balloons the girls does the easy job :D , prepare gifts , NICOLE YIP came and was shock :D , she must have been realy angry with us at the moment as we told her we are not free but was out tgt hahaha , dun worry bitch (: we wilm nvr leave u aside (: , eat , talk , bingo-Ed , Polaroid taking session :D , birthday bash !! Really bash her haha but she bashed me bck ): , clean up D: , took pic with the muttons from 987fm :D , grp pic :D , and all waved good bye :D , went to find mum to have dinner at Akashi , went to cine to meet with Lianne and Steffie and Dalton , took Neo print , walk Lianne to paragon to take cab , CAMWHORED there then left for home :D 



Alright this was wad I said to NICOLE YIP YI XUAN (GSB tone) :D : 

Heyy baby aka Nicky aka Mohamud (: , 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!(: I promised u to wish u at 12 so here it is (: I'm already missing u I swear ): have a spanking one yea ? Great day ahead I'm predicting (: we'll go watch owl city when his here tgt alright ? Hope this special day if urs will be as AWSHUM as u are (: Grow old along with me , ur wife :D 
The best is yet to be, the last of life, for which the first was made.Inside every older person is a younger person -
wondering what the hell happened. So yes , hope u will enjoy the present I'm gonna give. Cos if u dont I'm really gone be very disappointed with myself ): alright , I guess I shld stop here cos I look like I'm writing an essay LOL
Stay Pretty and Cheerful (:
*BIG HUGS AND KISSES*
Love , 
Trish • Trishyy Squishyy • Lily Lee Li Li • Abdul <3!!






Alright thats all (:
I'll update soon hopefully (:
CHEERS ^^
Trish (:


Tricia @* 12:26 AM
__________________________________________________________________