Heylooo everyone (:
Yup so it's Freshness Burger's opening today !!(:
Well , the turn out was really awesome (:
I Love it so much (:
It's like I last ate it when I was in japan during Feb but now I can eat it everyday :D it's in Singapore :D
I just can't explain how good the beef patty is (y)
CAMWHORED with Ashley at the top of nex :D but got this two guys that disturb everything -.-
They were standing nxt to us plus ber. Then they keep trying to catch attention -.- one fat guy and one skinny. The fat keep saying in Chinese wad : Eh u wanna take the number ask lah. I take the white one and u take the other one lah. Then me and Ashley look at our shirt , she was wearing white I was wearing black. Then we left the place cos they were walking towards us already. After like 10 mins I saw the guys behind us -.- Crazy == then after Ashley left , abt 10 mins Ltr , they were still behind me -.-
So freaking lame -.-
Everyone Shld try Freshness Burger :DD
Nex , B2-48-49
Love alls ,
Trish (:
__________________________________________________________________